Eek! I have been tagged!
My first tag. I am quite excited about this. Thanks Suzi.
6 weird things about me:
Here are THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the weird things about you.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I find it really difficult to spell weird. It never looks right no matter what.
2. I don't really like going outside very much. I think I should have been a hermit dwelling deep in a cave somewhere. A well lit bat free cave with plenty of heating and cooling and food etc.
3. When people make speeches, I become very anxious and have been on the verge of panic attacks at various times in my life, due to someone else's speech. One of these times was at my own wedding. Another was when a colleague decided to vent her spleen as she was retiring. Just thinking about it makes my heart pound so I will stop.
4. I hate eggs but wish I didn't. They are easy and versatile and good for you, but I can taste the suckers in cakes! Gross.
5. I hated high school but ended up teaching in one.
6. I dance in the bathroom every morning.
And I tag . . . slimsuzy
, Little Purl
Back later with some real knitting and photos of the gifts I made for Christmas.